Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
TULUM is breathtaking. Built on the edge of the cliff, the ancient Mayan city offers spectacular views of the shores of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The city, which at the time of the conquistadors’ arrival, still functioned and enchanted with its power, until the eighteenth century. One of the greatest attractions of Yucatan You can’t miss it! Guided tour with licensed guided free time to swim and to buy suvenires.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tulum Archaeological SiteStop: 3 hours - Admission includedTULUM is breathtaking. Built on the edge of the cliff, the ancient Mayan city offers spectacular views of the shores of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The city, which at the time of the conquistadors’ arrival, still functioned and enchanted with its power, until the eighteenth century. One of the greatest attractions of Yucatan You can’t miss it! Guided tour in archeological site with free time to swim in the sea and for shopping.Read more
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great tour and great guide
The tour was great. We learned a lot about the Mayan culture and history and life of indigenous people of Mexico. P…
Had a wonderful time on this tour with Paulina! The tour started at 7.30 am and proceeded seamlessly. Paulina was a…
We visited Isla Mujeres via Caramaran
Paulina thank you so much for a great trip to Isla Mujeres. It was a great teip. We will call you again.
Amazing day in the Yucatan with Paulina!
This tour was beyond anything we could’ve expected! I cannot say enough about our amazing guide! She made the day s…
Had a fabulous time on our tour to Chichen Itza. Paulina was great! She's knowledgeable and flexible and has a grea…
Amazing Chichen Itza
Its a very fantastic trip for those who want to taste a bit of mexico history(quickly:)) I would recommend this tr…
I liked the most the bike ride through the jungle and visiting the Mayan village.I also met many animals and amazin…
Meksykanka is the best guide you could wish for!
Her knowledge is huge! I love from the first sign her personality, sense of humor and the way how Paulina provide s…
Was an amazing experience, we rent a bike and had lunch at raíces restaurant, and Pao is such a really good and kin…
The beautiful Riviera Maya
Awesome experience with Pau! Great Host! The Caribbean Sea is amazing! Book with her and will never regret.
Once upon a time in Mexico! :)
Paulina is truly positive girl with globtrotter spirit, lots of energy and great knowledge about México! She is won…
Had this booked with my girlfriend, flight hotel and excursion package. I was totally surprised, I can only say eve…
i love thes girl is the best Paulina
I Loved her services, Paulina is the best tourist guide i knowed in my life, very recomended. She is from Polonia, …
The best guide ever! 🤩
Meksykanka- Paulina, you are simply the best! ❤️ We booked 3 trips at your company and we are fully satisfied. You …
Our guide & driver were outstanding. Our guide was a real history buff & passionate about Mexico. His commentary at…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,257 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 454 travellers!
from A$102.20* A$136.26
Popular: Booked by 465 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,476 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tulum relaxing half day tour
What time does Tulum relaxing half day tour start?
Tulum relaxing half day tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Tulum relaxing half day tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tulum relaxing half day tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tulum relaxing half day tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Tulum relaxing half day tour?
Tulum relaxing half day tour price starts from AU$94.77. Discover and book Tulum relaxing half day tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Tulum relaxing half day tour cancellation policy?
Tulum relaxing half day tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Tulum relaxing half day tour on Tripadvisor