Experience the local market with your chef-guide and pick up some fresh ingredients.
Cover your senses with colors, aromas, and sounds of the Cancun local markets’ activity.
Stroll around through the different food sections with their variety of herbs, vegetables, meat, and seafood.
Find piñata shops, tortillas Factory (from corn flour to table-ready), pottery, clothes, and some souvenirs.
• Mercado 23, Cancun Mexico
• Fresh Local Fruit - Select local fruit with your own hands from the local market. Follow the simple, yet useful tips of our professional chef-guide!
• Guacamole - Simple, yet difficult to accomplish to perfection, learn how to prepare this avocado and pico de gallo appetizer.
• Refried beans - As good Mexicans, beans go well with everything!
• Handmade tortillas - The secret behind most Mexican dishes, learn it's preparation and why is so important.
• Sopes - Thick corn base with different toppings.
• Enchiladas - Rolled up chicken tacos drowned in green or red sauce topped with cream, cheese, and onion.
• Margaritas - Do we need to describe it?
• Arroz Con Leche - Traditional dessert made with rice, milk, vanilla, cinammon and sugar. Learn our special secret ;)