Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover one of the most enigmatic sites in Mesoamerica, with the best guides in a schedule where we will avoid large crowds, we can adapt the route to the needs of our customers (children, senior citizens, etc). At a convenient point for your group, we will pause our tour of the archeological site to enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch at a restaurant.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Zona Arqueologica TeotihuacanStop: 3 hours - Admission includedDiscover the secrets of past cultures among imposing pyramids, avoid crowds by being one of the first to reach this majestic archeological site. Starting in a private vehicle from your accommodation, we will leave Mexico City early to avoid city traffic and crowds at the pyramids. Our route around the site will include an in-depth examination of the three most significant Teotihuacan structures: the pyramids of Luna, Sun and Feathered Serpent. Our expert certified guide will delve into the stories, traditions and sacred rights that date back to the classical Mesoamerican era. We will have the option of climbing the steep steps of a pyramid, where our guide can point out the geographical influence of Teotihuacan in the neighboring regions. Our path will also lead us to several important compounds with murals before the Mayans and Aztecs, and we will learn about these palace designs and the artistic style that permeated not only the ancient Teotihuacan society but many Mesoamerican civilizations for millennia. In the end we will have a tasting of traditional drinks such as pulque, tequila and mezcal.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tasting of traditional drinks: Pulque, Tequila and Mezcal
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
- If you stay in Santa Fe the pick up has an extra charge of $ 300 MXN pesos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 31 more reviews on Viator
This was just Excellent! The tour guide has the nicest, cleanest car and his English is perfect. He really helped us learn and took us to this cave restaurant on the way home. I would recommend this to anyone! Absolutely 5 star ⭐️
Date of experience: September 2020
Really enjoyed this half-day tour one hour north of Mexico. Very worthwhile having our own driver and guide - Ivan of YouToursCDMX - who adapted to our pace and brought the history of Teotihuacan to life.
Date of experience: March 2020
We had a great time touring Teorihuacan with our guide Ivan. He was punctual in picking us up in a nice van and we made our way to the pyramids EARLIER than most groups to beat the traffic and the crowds. When we arrived we were the only ones there and we climed the pyramid of…
My husband and I hired Miguel for a private tour of the pyramids. He worked with our schedule, knew how to beat the traffic and the crowds, and was a wealth of information. We learned so much! Definitely ask for Miguel!
Date of experience: February 2020
Wanted to introduce son to his cultural heritage and Ivan helped me make his experience unforgettable! We visited la Gran Piramide de Cholula in Puebla and Teotihuacan. He was punctual, attentive, professional and knowledgeable. Absolutely recommend his service.
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: YouTours CDMX
Wonderful day trip
Ivan was a wonderful guide! Very personable and speaks great English. He was so patient and helpful and chose a wo…
Great knowledgeable guide
Ivan took us (a group of 4) to the pyramids and the Basilica of our Lady of Guadalupe. He had a large comfortable …
I visited Teotihuacán pyramids with Ivan, he was very friendly,cheesy and knowledgeable. We had a great experience!…
- Duration: 1–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from A$137.85* A$166.38
Popular: Booked by 691 travellers!
from A$63.64* A$70.72
Popular: Booked by 1,903 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 23,279 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,613 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 195 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour
What time does Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour start?
Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour?
Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour price starts from AU$105.48. Discover and book Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour cancellation policy?
Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Teotihuacan: City of the Gods. The best Private Tour on Tripadvisor