We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
This tour hasn't been reviewed quite yet; however, this tour's operator has 72 reviews.
By: All pvr tours
Tres Amigas Bachelorette Party - Zipline Tour
From pickup to drop off, the staff & experience at Kali Eco Park highly exceeded my expectations!
1. Meet Up: The meeting point was made extremely easy by sending clear & specific directions on the address & pictures of what to look for. The drive to the park was already worth the adventure: it felt like we were on an Indiana Jones ride at Universal Studios! I also enjoyed taking in the views from the tourist area to the local towns and beautiful mountain ranges of the park. (Tip: Take Dramamine for the ride if you're prone to motion sickness)
2. Arrival: I was really impressed by how much care & thought was put into designing a memorable & comfortable experience for guests. Upon arrival, the staff was super friendly, lively & funny, and we were brought a beautiful drink which made the difference in elevating our first impression! It was also very smart that they had us order our lunch before starting the tour so it would be ready by the time we returned. (Tip: Hydrate the day before & eat a solid breakfast; definitely bring bug spray; we happened to wear bathing suits and shorts which was helpful throughout the hike, but don't wear white shorts like I did!)
3. Tour: We didn't read reviews before going on the tour, so I didn't know we would be going on a hike nor how many ziplines there were. However, I didn't mind at all, because it just added to the excitement and adventure!
-We really appreciated them educating us on the beautiful environment throughout the hike
-The water breaks were perfectly spaced out & the iced towel was like an oasis in the desert lol!
-Shoes: We wore sandals to the tour which was sufficient enough for the hike
-Level of difficulty: Easy/Moderate; We're fairly avid hikers, but we also partied the night before and were dehydrated, so the length of the trip was perfect in time for lunch
(Tip: GO UPSIDE DOWN!)
4. Lunch/Tequila Tasting: Lunch was amazing! It was way better than the food that was offered at our all-inclusive resort. The tequila tasting was better than we feared it would be, having had our share of tequila the night before, so I highly recommend trying! (Tip: Don't forget cash to tip the staff & purchase photos/videos if interested)
5. Drop Off: The trip back felt shorter than the ride into the park, which we didn't mind because we were pretty tired at that point. The photographers also made it convenient for us to pay for the digital media by coming back with us to withdraw money since we didn't have enough cash on hand.
6. Overall: All of the staff, from the driver/instructors/photographers/barista, were amazing! Also doesn't hurt that they were muy guapo ;) hahaha! Thank you so much to Luis & Danny for an unforgettable experience! I never write reviews, but I had to share our gratitude again for your hospitality! 10 out of 10 would do it again! :P
This was a very fun experience, affordable than other companies, and it was very well organized too by the horseback riding company called "Kali Eco Park". The meet up spot was convenient since it was literally 5mins away from the hotel. Juan was our guide and met him up at the meet up spot. He took us around with the horses at the jungle and saw some amazing views especially up top where you can take cool pictures, Juan can take them for you, he was super nice. Then the halfway point we went to a restaurant, everybody was helpful there and the food was great and affordable. Overall the experience was great, you won't be disappointed trust me! 5 stars!
Zip line adventure and tequila tasting
We had an amazing time zip lining with Leslo and Luis. So attentive and fun! Esmeralda and Lupita are fabulous too! I would recommend this adventure to all who visit Puerto Vallarta!
1st time on a horse
This was my first time horseback riding and I tried it on my own. My guide was Miguel and I was the only person on the tour. He was so nice and patient. This is labeled as 2 hours but the actual time is more like 4-5 because you take a break to eat lunch. He asked if I was ok to ride back on horse or did a want a car ride. He took pictures while I was on horseback throughout the trail it was a nice experience and I have evidence to prove it.
Excellent adventure going zip lining with my friend while our wives relaxed elsewhere...... never zipped before but will definitely do so again! Luis and Fernando took the two of us on 10 lines despite the heat and humidity. It was exhilarating, somewhat reminiscent of the Bobsled run we took at 70mph pulling 3 Gs.... it took your breath away - zooming over the forest canopy and river.
Be aware that the ride there is pretty rough and bumpy in an unairconditioned truck, there is a lot of strenuous walking uphill between lines and sandals would be a huge mistake. Hydrate before going and with all the water they offer you.... I was heat zapped for a couple hours afterwards BUT I would do it again!
Canopy Zipline Tour
This was an amazing experience. Luis and Fernando were our guides and they are a dynamic duo. We did this activity on our last day and after reading some reviews and getting info last minute, we were ready. 10 zips and a super super great time, nice views and a great atmosphere at KaliEcoPark. We will return. Thanks to the guides they made the experience 10x better.
I had the best time: hiked up a mountain and zipped ten lines down. The guides Luis and Fernando were so knowledgeable and patient. They explained safety measures and taught local nature.
Best in Puerto Vallarta!
Luis and Fernando were fantastic guides. They were both full of energy, great humor and provided all the technical support and skills needed to ensure a memorable and safe experience. I could not imagine having better guides than these two fine gentlemen! You will meet them as strangers, but by the time you leave, you will have gained two friends.
The entire experience from pickup to drop off was perfect. The zip lines had a perfect combination of speed and scenery. Equipment felt safe and sturdy. For the price we paid to ride 10 ziplines, I thought it was a great value.
The ride up into the jungle was like a free tour of parts of the city we would have never seen. The restaurant served up fantastic tacos which were fresh and delicious. Tequila tasting on site was great too.
The whole excursion focussed on providing visitors a positive experience. We never felt pressured to buy anything we didn't want to buy (including food, photos, tequila, etc.).
I would definitely recommend this company, and especially Luis and Fernando as your guides.
Costa Mesa, California
Zip Line Puerto Vallarta
For $40 and 10 ziplines, it was a great deal! Our instructors Luis and Fernando were so friendly and helpful and made the experience fun. It was very hot and humid and there was a lot of hiking, so be prepared. Rodolfo at All PVR Tours was very instrumental in organizing our trip and took care of any hiccups that happened.
A great adventure with Ricky and Jorge!
We visited Chico's Paradise for an afternoon lunch along the river and were surprised to see ziplines over the river. I talked my Mom, 82 and Auntie into partaking on the lines. We took a smaller package of 5 lines which required less hiking uphills in the heat. Ricky stayed with mom the entire adventure as if she were his own mom. We had a great time and they will forever remember the exciting adventure!
Great time zip lining with Kali tour great guides nice restaurant and a tequila showing and tasting...and the truck ride there was an adventure in itself nice and cool and views of everything
Had an amazing time during our horseback ride through some beautiful and out of this world settings. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of our surrounding terrains and language was not an issue at all. To top it off, the small cabin restaurant at the end of our tour had amazing food.
Rialto, United States
Luis and Fernando were the best tour guides ever!!!
This was by far the most exciting, adventurous trip my family has ever been on. We had a great time a pushed our limits..lol Luis and Fernando were very attentive and patient with us and made sure we were comfortable every step of the way!! The zip-lines were awesome with amazing views I'm so glad we had the opportunity to do this and in the Sierra Madre Occidental!!! Lunch was great, and the service was excellent!! Book with Luis and Fernando you'll have the time of your life!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We had a great time!
We took this tour on Fri, Aug 30th. First, our guides must be thanked! Luis and Fernando were excellent, and it wouldn't have been half as fun without them.
Second, bring your A game! These zip lines are awesome, long/fast, and take you to the mountain top where you get a spectacular view of the entire Bay/Puerto Vallarta. Comfortable hiking shoes/sandals are highly recommended, as is a small backpack with water.
Completely safe, beautiful mountain views, and a great hike! Would do this again tomorrow!
Perfect experience from start to finish and a lot of fun. Very highly recommended and great value for how well done it all is