Sri Lankan Trails would like to present below 8-day tour package which explore wonders of Sri Lanka. As we are an experienced expert tour operator, we are aiming to make your holiday a wonderful experience by selecting optimal routes to reduce the on-the-road time but to explore, experience and enjoy Sri Lankan attraction in the same time.
• Day-1 Airport pick-up and stay in the Negombo beach town
• Day-2 Negombo city tour or city tour in Colombo and suburbs
• Day-3 Travelling to Sigiriya Rock Fortress and visiting Dambulla ancient cave Temple and paintings
• Day-4 Visiting Kaudulla National park for an Elephant and wildlife safari – Kaudulla is an specialist wild elephant national park
• Day-5 Travelling to last Sri Lankan ancient fortress City Kandy and visiting Temple of Tooth, Paradeniya Botanical Gardens and a Tea factory
• Day-6 Getting a 1st class Train Journey to Ella – One of the most scenic train journeys in the world [even mentioned in Lonely planet travel guide]
• Day-7 relaxing in Ella [upper hill country] and if you are excited in another safari visiting Udawalawa National Park
• Day-8 Direct to airport drop-off
Moreover, if you are interested we can get hotel B&B accommodations for your family for a preferred rate. These include:
• 2 Nights in Negombo area – Family room with bed and breakfast
• 2 Nights in Sigiriya – Family room with bed and breakfast
• 1 Nights in Kandy – Family room with bed and breakfast
• 2 Nights in Ealla – Family room with bed and breakfast
Please let us know your thoughts on the above itinerary and any special requirements so we can work our best to accommodate your needs to make your trip a wonderful experience.