View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Transportation to/from the port
- Free Wifi at the Seven Mile Beach
- Changing Rooms and Showers
- Jet Skis available to rent
- Lunch available to purchase at Seven Mile Beach
- Jet Skis available to rent
- Beach Chairs & Umbrellas Available to rent at the beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request and at extra cost if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Please ensure you change into dry clothes before boarding the vehicle for your transfer back to the port/hotel. You will not be allowed to board the vehicle in wet/dripping clothing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Mills River, North Carolina175
Lovely set of caves
Our tour guide, Donovan was a show unto himself. But these caves are fantastic regardless and well worth a stop on…
Did not go.
Tried all week to get a tour going. Minimum of four never happened . Ended up on “ Highlights Tour”. Not great.…
Tarpon Springs, Florida206
A group of 8 of us booked this excursion on our cruise ship. The history of the "castle" is interesting. We also…
Kingston, Rhode Island175
Just took the tour of the caves...tour guide was weak and in a hurry. Let it be known that we were his "4th…
Not private in the sense you’d think
I will start with the bioluminescence part was beyond amazing. The tour company’s representative not so much.…
Really cool place!
This was a fun activity while visiting the Cayman Islands. The whole tour took about 1 hour and 30 minutes. We…
SASHA rocked it. She took us to every place on the list, and gave great details on everything. Hell was fun when…
Our tour guide Robert was great , he was funny, informative and very entertaining. The only negative about this…
Cayman Turtle Centre and Hell Tour
This successful turtle study centre and reserve is well cared for. Quite a bit of careful planning went into its…
Tara Marsh W
More than a taste of rum!
The rum tasting is more than a taste! We sampled more than 7 different flavors. After the round of tasting, we…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071