Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (175)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Let an onboard photographer capture your experience at Stingray City, a popular spot to visit during any Grand Cayman vacation. Following hotel or port pickup, you’ll board a comfortable cabin cruiser then swim in shallow water with the stingrays nearby. Bonus trips to the coral gardens and the barrier reef allow for time to snorkel among the marine life.
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Stingray CityStop: 30 minutes -Interaction with stingrays at the sandbar, plus two snorkelling stops (Coral Gardens and Barrier Reef), approx. 30 minutes at each stop, travel time to and from stingray/snorkel area is 30 minutes each way.Read more
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Stingray City easily visited with hotel or port transport to the boat
- Two snorkeling stops enhance the experience; equipment included
- Captain and crew ensure the experience is comfortable
- Photos are available for purchase after the Grand Cayman tour
Waterfront Centre, 28 N Church St, George Town, Cayman Islands 1114b W Bay Rd, West Bay, Cayman Islands
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fruit juice and water
- Photo packages
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must check in at least 45 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From cruise terminals, walk LEFT for 2-8 minutes depending on which terminal your ship tenders to, until you see the Waterfront Centre building, a 2-story yellow building with a blue roof. We are on the ground floor near the south end of the building. For check-ins at the Cayman Falls office, it is opposite the Westin Hotel on Seven Mile Beach.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a fun day, great crew that helped make our Stingray experience the best. they took lots of pictures, which do have an additional cost...but worth it to not have to worry about catching everything. Even the snorkeling stop, was loaded with tons of fish to see. Overall a…
Date of experience: March 2020
We had an awesome experience on our excursion! The boat was clean, they provided bottled water and punch and the snorkel equipment. Our crew for the day was Casey, Pops and Polo. They were wonderful. We had a great experience at Stingray City and everyone had ample time to spend…
I can't say enough good things about our tour. While on our honeymoon, my husband and I did lots of activities many including marine life adventures. The difference between swimming with the dolphins and stingrays couldn't have been different. The swimming with dolphins…
Date of experience: October 2019
The crew at Captain Marvin’s was amazing. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. These guys are a class act. I highly recommend you get the photo package. The photos are amazing (none attached for now) Although an extra 70$, it was well worth it. We will be back to Cayman…
Loved this excursion! It was less than half the price compared to what my cruise ship was charging! The driver was funny and entertaining. The boat crew were knowledgeable and funny! Saw and touched many stingrays. Snorkelling was also fabulous! Highly recommend!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Captain Marvin's
Lunch and Snorkel was AWESOME!
We enjoyed the lunch at the yacht club, and three dives. Awesome experience. Loved the hosts, and learning about co…
Stingrays, Starfish, and Snorkeling
This was our second time going out with Captain Marvin's. We went on the Stingrays, Starfish, and Snorkeling trip …
Swimming with the Stingrays
We did this Stingray/snorkeling as an excursion from the cruise ship we were on. Probably my favorite excursion! Wh…
Stingray, Snorkel, and Starfish
We did the tour that included Stingray City, Snorkel Stop, and Starfish Beach. I highly recommend this tour, even t…
Cool experience, great crew
A fun and unique experience. Our crew for the day, Mitchell, Casey and Allison made the day as well. They were in…
Kasey and his crew were great! They got in the water with us and made sure we had a great sting ray interaction. S…
Best Crew Ever!
Although we were terrified of getting in the water with the stingrays, Richard and Christopher put our minds to eas…
Great day of fishing
Morgan (captain) Shaquille (mate) are great they are both very knowledgeable and helped my son (10yo) throughout th…
Sibthis is our second time on this 3 stoo excursion. (Stingray and both snorkel stops) Not as existiting as the ori…
This was our favorite excursion of our trip! It’s hard to beat such a unique experience. The crew were amazingly he…
3 stop snorkel
We wanted to get to the coral gardens and aquarium and the 3 stop trip was the only way to do it. We went on the 2…
Seriously, This is the first activity in Grand Cayman that is a MUST! It is priced to do this more than once during…
Private charter was fabulous
We were a a group of 5 couples stopping off for a day trip from a cruise ship. The company was very good at commun…
The staff were fun and knowledgeable, the boat ride was fantastic and seeing and touching the sting rays up close w…
Can't say enough about our wonderful day spent going to Stingray City with Captain Marvin's. After a short boat rid…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 786 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops
How much is Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops?
Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops price starts from USD 46.16. Discover and book Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops on Tripadvisor
What is the Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops cancellation policy?
Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops?
Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops is hosted by Captain Marvin's. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Captain Marvin's on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Stingray City Experience Plus Two Snorkeling Stops on Tripadvisor