Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Hop-aboard your own "Rhino Rider," a self-drive inflatable boat for up to three people, to experience the best of St Maarten's west coast. You'll visit Creole Rock, ideal for snorkeling thanks to its shallow waters and abundance of fish. You're sure to see all sorts of marine life; if you're lucky, you may even spot sea turtles.
- You'll start atRhino Safari58 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint MaartenLocated Directly Behind Pineapple Pete Restaurant!See address & details
- 1Rhino Riders out to Creole RockStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Happy Bay BeachStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll end atRhino Safari58 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint MaartenLocated Directly Behind Pineapple Pete Restaurant!See address & details
- Learn how to navigate your own Rhino Rider boat
- Snorkel equipment and pool noodles are provided
- A local guide will lead the way
- Boat safely: lifejackets are provided to all participants
Rhino Safari, 58 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Use of Rhino Rider
- Use of snorkel equipment and noodles
- Use of life jacket
- Bottled water or soda on the watercraft
- Entry/Admission - Rhino Riders out to Creole Rock
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Marine park fee (approx US$5)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Must be 18 years old to drive the watercraft or have a valid license
- Valuables and any belongings you don't want to get wet can be stored with the local tour operator; the watercraft does not have a dry compartment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Wow. What a great experience. The boats were fun and easy to operate. Its a great way to see SXM. Our guide Alex was the best. Id do it again in a minute. Well worth the price
Date of experience: October 2020
Great guides and very fun tour. Took speed boat to creole rock then went snorkeling. Had a great time. Seen a few fish. Whole group loved it
Date of experience: September 2020
My mother-in-law and I went in August 2019. It was the most fun we had on the island. We rode the rhinos a long distance to the snorkeling spot and on the way there are breath taking views. The snorkeling was a lot of fun and I saw a lot of the “dory” fish, I don’t know the…
Date of experience: October 2019
Very enjoyable trip around the island for 2 1/2 hours. Well worth the price. Personal friendly guide leads the group. Leaves from the dock at Pineapple Pete's.
Date of experience: August 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rhino Riders out to Creole Rock
The gendarmes chased us away from the French side!
No kidding, the French police chased us down in our boats and escorted us back to the Dutch side of the island—pret…
Had great fun, the little boats go really fast, nice time snorkeling! Very clear instructions! Saw lots of sunken b…
awesome day trip activity
we did this trip in march 2019 as part of a larger group for a work reward trip and the experience was amazing. we …
I am definitely going again
It was beutiful and amazing. They were nice people, the safety precautions were mentioned and the snorkeling was f…
Awesome activity.. The guides are the best... It’s a musttt do .. So much fun to pilot your own water rhino.
Can’t wait to book it again
It was amazing ! Our guides were really funny, they had us laughing through the whole thing. Book now
A must do attraction
This was a great way to spend the morning. The boat ride to Creole rock was beautiful. Got to see a lot of the isla…
We had a great time! The staff was very safety conscientious. The snorkeling was the best I’ve ever done. It was an…
Big Big Fun!
What a great experience! If you enjoy water activities DO NOT miss this one because you will kick yourself if you d…
We took this tour for my husbands 68th birthday and were not disappointed. Great fun. Laughed the whole time. Stopp…
Awesome! Lots of fun. It was a great adventure and we really enjoyed the scenery. Staff and tour guides were fa…
Sean our guide was the best, we stuck with him in the snorkeling and he showed us caves of fish we would have never…
Great fun, definitely do this.
Great fun! Booked this to have a half day off our cruise ship. Absolutely terrific fun, boats zipped through the wa…
This excursion was so much fun!
Leo, part of the management staff was so friendly and accommodating! Sean our guide was the best, we stuck with hi…
Graet View from the water
Great Excurtion ! Unfortunatly It Was Raning When We Went. There Was a Great View of land looking from the water . …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,420 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 618 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay
How much is Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay?
Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay price starts from AU$105.21. Discover and book Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay on Tripadvisor
What is the Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay cancellation policy?
Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay?
Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay is hosted by Rhino Riders out to Creole Rock. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rhino Riders out to Creole Rock on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Self-Drive Boat Tour and Snorkel from Simpson Bay on Tripadvisor