This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you want a unique, festive and VIP experience we can offer you our “Tasting Puerto Rico Experience”. On this tour we will fly over the areas of San Juan, Cataño, Bayamón and Naranjito, flying over spectacular buildings for amazing pictures. Then we will take you to 1 of 6 restaurants (all serving Puertorrican cuisine) with up to 2 hours waiting on land free of cost. This offers a truly local experience in which we will reserve the table and order your food so that when you arrive, everything is ready. Here is a list of the restaurants: Asador San Miguel, Naranjito Salitre, Arecibo Toro Verde, Orocovis Roka Dura, Orocovis The Sand and The Sea, Cayey La Vecindad Bar & Grill, Barranquitas
- You'll start at98 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos98 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00901, Puerto RicoKeep straight on Ave. Fernandez Juncos. Pass McDonald to your right, after Salvation Army building look to your left, you should see the entrance to the park next to a little grass hill.See address & details
- 1Old San JuanStop: 6 minutesYou will soar the skies to see some of the island's historical monuments such as the Capitol House, La Fortaleza-The Governor’s Mansion, Fort San Cristobal and catch a postcard view of our Fort San Felipe del Morro, all this from a new and incredible perspective flying over 500 feet in height.Read morePass byPuente Dos HermanosCastillo San Felipe del MorroCastillo de San CristobalLa PerlaLa Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa CatalinaLa Puerta de San JuanBayamonCasa Bacardi Puerto RicoPuente AtirantadoParque Lago La Plata
- You'll end at98 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos98 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00901, Puerto RicoKeep straight on Ave. Fernandez Juncos. Pass McDonald to your right, after Salvation Army building look to your left, you should see the entrance to the park next to a little grass hill.See address & details
98 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Returns to original departure point
- Life Vest
- Soft Drinks & Water
- Prices depend on restaurant selected.
- Photos & Videos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Puerto Rico Helitours
Breathtaking view of Old San Juan. Was a little short t but the experience was worth it. Excellent crew
SIMPLY AMAZING! My boyfriend surprised me with this helicopter tour and it was beyond our expectations. I’ve never …
First time flying, they were amazing! Had a wonderful time! They were very nice and took a lot of precautions to ma…
Excellent experience, highly recommend!!! Beautiful views. Please visit! Hermosas vistas,muy profesionales.
Best helicopter ride in PR
The trip was amazing and really good. The staff were polite and really friendly also. We had lot fun.
Best experience ever
Awesome experience. I recommend it 100% Please if you visit PR this should be in your bucket list. Enjoy!
Super Tour with Adult Beverages highlighted
Wonderful experience, even though I didn't quite know what I was buying. the tour was essentially a trip around Old…
Great family experience
From the time they answered the phone to make the reservation to the flight it was nothing but great service. Great…
12 Minutes of Happiness
The helicopter tour gave us a bird’s eye view of all the places we’ve been traveling to the last week. We experienc…
Amazing way to fly to Vieques!
We decided to hire a private plane to fly from San Juan to Vieques via Puerto Rico Helitours. It was such a great d…
Heli trip weekend escape!
Benitez’s crew is very attentive and helpful, up until you are aboard and on your way. Definitely recommend PR Hel…
Excellent service, espectacular view, recommended 100%. Will be back soon. Don't wait give it a try!!!
Puerto Rico Helitour
The experience was amazing for my 4 year old grandaughter and myself! The entire staff was very friendly, professio…
Puerto Rico helitour
Awesome adventure safe and perfect for the whole family I highly recommend the trips that they offer great staff fi…
You get what you pay for, and I mean that in the best way. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico and it was delightf…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 10,573 travellers!