Travel in style to the lush tropical and scenic hills on the Blue Mountain and you will find the Blue Mountain Highlights and Picnic Tour. Your tour purchase will ensure that you receive round-trip transportation, coffee break, lunch and guided tour.
Guests will travel to a cool starting point in the Blue Mountain on the road described by the New York Times as “One of the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean.”
Not only will they learn about Jamaican Culture, but they will also enjoy a picnic style lunch at the renowned Asafu Yard. You will get the chance to meet and greet the direct descendants of our fore fathers, the children of slaves who created the first free villages.
Eat from the Calabash and watch them dance to pulsating drums and speak the language of our first people. From the free village, we will take you to the tropical rain forest, home of hundreds of species of birds and blossoming plant life. Guest will view the Blue Mountain plantations littered all over the Mountain side, home of the famous Blue Mountain Coffee, one of the world’s most rare and expensive.
The tour culminates with an exhilarating dip in the fountain of youth which showcases the most breath-taking waterfalls. The perfect ending to a dynamic and educational excursion.
These tours are ideal for singles, couples or families who wish to experience and photograph the world's famous Jamaican Blue Mountains and the island culture and lush, tropical countryside - all while riding out in the fresh Jamaican air.
Pick up times:
• Montego Bay Tour: Departs Montego Bay at 7:00 am and return at approximately 6:30 pm.
• Runaway Bay Tour: Departs from Runaway Bay at approximately 8:20 am and returns at approximately 5:30
• Ocho Rios Tour: Departs from Ocho Rios, at 9:00 a.m. and returns at approximately 5:00 p.m.Tour Facts
• Tours are available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Picnic Styled lunch provided.
• Average Group Size - 40 persons per day.
• Group Tours -contact us for discounted group rates.
• Children under four (4) is free.