You will meet up with your guide at the location of your choice (hotel, airport or cruise port) and begin with a discussion of which attractions you want to visit. Together, you can plan an itinerary that encompasses all of the must-see landmarks and highlights according to your group's interests. Throughout the day, you'll get personalized attention from your guide and enjoy the chance to ask plenty of questions.
The suggested itinerary is as follows:
Morne-à-l'Eau cemetery for pictures
Anse du Souffleur Beach for a swim
Pointe de la grande vigie
Porte d'enfer Anse Bertrand
Pointe des châteaux
The Tour Includes the Following:
- A lunch : local food tasting.
- Commented visits by a professional tour guide.
- Guadeloupe history and culture along the way.
- Encounters with local craftsmen and guides.
- A swimming in our island's turquoise water or in one of our refreshing rivers.