Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atScooby Tours N.V.Dr Martin Luther King Blvd 100, Cornelisbay, Willemstad, CuraçaoWe will meet all guests at our buggyshop at Dr Martin Luther King Blvd infront Sunscape Hotel or Cabana Beach. Emergency numbers are 5999 4610010 or 5999 5238618.See address & details
- 1Playa PortoMariStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Curacao Buggy AdventuresStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass bySint Willibrordus
- 3Flamingo Sanctuary Sint WillibrordusStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atScooby Tours N.V.Dr Martin Luther King Blvd 100, Cornelisbay, Willemstad, CuraçaoWe will meet all guests at our buggyshop at Dr Martin Luther King Blvd infront Sunscape Hotel or Cabana Beach. Emergency numbers are 5999 4610010 or 5999 5238618.See address & details
Scooby Tours N.V., Dr Martin Luther King Blvd 100, Cornelisbay, Willemstad, Curaçao
Returns to original departure point
- Minimum 2 vehicles per booking.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Playa PortoMari
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off available for Usd 10 pp additional
- Hotel pickup and drop-off not inculded.
- Entry/Admission - Flamingo Sanctuary Sint Willibrordus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Minimum age to participate is 4 years
- Please note: Listed price is per buggy for up to 2 passengers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
My boyfriend and I were looking for something to do while on vacation. Our resort was a huge disappointment, so we decided to go off the property and try this excursion.. We had a blast! Our guide was Romy and friends, they were very welcoming and made sure we were safe. From…
Date of experience: August 2018
We booked this tour as soon as we booked our flights to Curacao and we did not regret it one bit. The pickup from the hotel was right on time and they were very friendly. When we got to the destination, we explored the Ostrich farm and got to see all the other animals that they…
Date of experience: June 2018
The tour was great we saw the island in town and off road. The bow hole stop was great. The bat cave was cool but you did have to climb and go through cave to peak was great just people with medical conditions may not be able to do. Ostrich farm was ok the staff there was rude…
Date of experience: November 2017
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Scooby Tours
We had fun, we live on the Island never ben off road before the tour guide was kind and had allot of patience. I …
John was a fabulous tour guide, we had a great time. On the way back I saw quads without roofs on them I’m so glad …
The tour was great. John, Rico and Rodrigues were awesome and always on alert to keep us safe. The hike up to the c…
The experience started off on a rocky note when we showed up at 9:15 with our 9:30 ticket we purchased 48 hours ear…
They overbook, take your money, no tour and no refund! The desk agent laughed at us sarcastically; ohh we work with…
Final Sunset of 2019
This was the absolute best experience. Irvin communicated with us after we made our reservation, and we arranged to…
Transfer Airport to Hotel and return
Worked perfectly. Lines in immigration were horrible so I came out more than 1 1/2 hours after arrival. You can’t c…
So far a BIG disappointment
We actually booked. then the disappoinment. We have been patiently waiting on someone to advise if they will pick …
Highlight of the day!
Must do in Curacao! We decided/booked the night before and they were able to accommodate our group of 7 short notic…
Last one on the plane!!
The worst company to use! I received a confirmation email saying they would be in my lobby at 230 for a 500 flight.…
Awesome day trip today on the buggy’s ! Covered a lot of ground, so many cool spots! Farm with the cutest baby monk…
Tons of Fun, Great tour guides
The tour is ton of fun, very safe and very informative. Tour guides Sandro and Stefan were top class !
Excellent adventure! Bus driver sucked but everything else was sensational
Overall it was awesome but I knew going in that it wasn't going to be exactly as they advertise it. You will spe…
Best tour ever!!!
We were a group of 6 including 2 children ages 9 and 12. Our tour guide was Romie. We had so much fun on this tour.…
We did a 2,5 hrs tour in the morning with a huge part driving offroad through desert like parts of the island. Bugg…
- Duration: 5h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 416 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Western Curacao Buggy Adventure
How much is Western Curacao Buggy Adventure?
Western Curacao Buggy Adventure price starts from AU$217.29. Discover and book Western Curacao Buggy Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Western Curacao Buggy Adventure cancellation policy?
Western Curacao Buggy Adventure cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Western Curacao Buggy Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Western Curacao Buggy Adventure?
Western Curacao Buggy Adventure is hosted by Scooby Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Scooby Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Western Curacao Buggy Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Western Curacao Buggy Adventure?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h 30m. Discover and book Western Curacao Buggy Adventure on Tripadvisor