Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ryogoku Station GalleryStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Ekoin TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3The Sumida Hokusai MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Kyu Yasuda GardenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Sumo MuseumStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Ryogoku Edo NorenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Edo-Tokyo MuseumStop: 80 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Local Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (Centrally located Tokyo hotel or accommodation, not by a car)
- Private Small-group tour
- Transportation fees for the guide
- Transportation to/from attractions (300 - 700yen/person depending on your hotel location)
- Food and drinks, if any
- Entry/Admission - The Sumida Hokusai Museum
- Entry/Admission - Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1) During local Grand Sumo Tournaments, almost all Sumo wrestlers go to each location, so no practice sound would be heard. Instead, if you join this tour during Tokyo Tournaments (15 days held in January, May or September), you see many Sumo wrestlers here and there in Ryogoku. (See the tournament schedule at the site below http://www.sumo.or.jp/EnTicket/year_schedule/ )
- 2) The Sumo museum is free. When Grand Sumo Tournaments are held, only the audience can enter the museum. It is also closed irregularly.
- ・Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- ・Children 5 and younger are complimentary.
- ・Children 6 to 15 are half price of the tour fee.
- ・Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- ・This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nippon PLUS
Amazing Kamakura and the feel of Shonan!!!
Kamakura is a must-visit town for any foreign visitor coming to Japan and it can be easily reached from Tokyo on a …
Mount Fuji tour
It is a shame we only went up to fifth level of mount Fuji. But for those not good with high altitude this is amazi…
Stunning.......but Join the queue
Stunning temple seemingly suspended in a perfect setting....however Japan has a terrible problem; the “tourist trud…
I planned out what exactly we wanted to do in the time we had, and the guide was happy to oblige. Our guide was gr…
Excellent tour guide with great knowledge of sites and their history
Our tour guide, Hiro, had a vast amount of knowledge to share. When we first met him, he asked us what our main in…
Glad We Booked This at the Begining of Our Trip to Tokyo
We booked this walking tour for the morning after we arrived in Tokyo as a way to get a better lay of the land. We…
Best guide to Tokyo
Yuuko (Anji) was a fantastic guide who went above and beyond to make it a great tour, suitable for adults and kids …
Great guide - Yuuko
there were four of us on a private tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We walked and took t…
Nijo & Golden Temple by public bus
Please be aware that this tour is a walking tour with transportation by public bus. You must pay ¥690 (US$6) in bus…
What an education ..thanks Hiroki
My tour with Hiroki was so thorough. Before the personalized tour, he asked me what I have already seen and what I'…
I took the private customised your of hakone area. The good 1. Very nice guide . Friendly and knowledgeable. 2. W…
Interesting and educational
We had a very interesting visit to Kamakura. This is a nice day trip to see the Japanese people, traditions and cul…
Make sure you.....know your booking..
Tsukiji market is amazing ( seen on previous visit) and so is Hamarikyu Garden. , Unfortunately, we did this on o…
Much walking but worthwhile
Picked up at hotel on time and first up was the Hongwanji Buddhist shrine with Indian influenced architecture built…
Must See! Mt. Fuji, Kitaguchi Hongu Sengen Shrine, and Kubota Art Museum
Shout out to Tomoko-San for making this tour very easy and enjoyable. We chose to visit Kitaguchi Hongu Sengen Shri…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 200 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 51,256 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,293 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 363 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 165 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku
What time does Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku start?
Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku?
How much is Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku?
Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku price starts from AU$174.33. Discover and book Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku on Tripadvisor
What is the Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku cancellation policy?
Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Walking Tour To Find Edo Culture Including Ukiyoe in a Sumo Town Ryogoku on Tripadvisor