Days 01 : Ha Noi – Halong Bay ( L – D)
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. ( For those who book shuttle bus services)
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province in about 25 minutes on the way to Halong.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood
• Dokayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
• Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
• Join our Cooking Classin the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
• Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
19.30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
• Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Day 2: Halong Bay ( B – L – D)
06.30: Early morning sun rise can enjoy Taichi lesson on sundeck.
07.00: Morning view of Halong bay landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and breakfast.
08.00 –10 : Kayaking at Trong Cave about 45 minutes and then back to the daily boat to relax and have lunch
• 00: Have lunch on Boat while cruising toward to Pear Farm Village
14.30 : Visit Pearl Farm
15.30 : Visit Me Cung Cave
16.20: Back to the Lavender Cruises for overnight and join sunset party
19.00: Dinner served.
21.00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, singing karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on Lavender Cruise
DAY 3 : Ha Long Bay- Hanoi ( B – L )
06.15: Tai Chi lesson on the Sun-deck.
07.15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08.00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot)
09.30: Check out time.
10.15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Check out cruise
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
***End of services***