Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With this tour, we will offer you the opportunity to visit some breweries, but also to taste some World Famous Beers, nearly impossible to find on the Market! Westvleteren Sixtus produces such a small quantity of beer that the only way to get it is to participate to some kind of a lottery, such as calling the Abbey at a certain time to obtain an appointment to collect your beers! We will visit them, taste their producs of course! Depending the area we will visit, like here Flanders, we will enjoy more visits like St. Bernardus Brewery, Struisse Pannepot, and more! If we visit south of Belgium, we will discover places like Orval, Chimay, Bouillon, Leffe, or more like Rochefort, all these places will offer you plenty of good surprises and not just the breweries, but also with great historical sights. We can also just stay around Brussels and visit places like Cantillon, Struisse Pannepot, 3 Fonteinen, Lindemans, Duvel breweries.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Abbey of Saint Sixtus of WestvleterenStop: 10 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2St. Bernardus BreweryStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- Tour guide
- Breweries entrance
- Entry/Admission - The Abbey of Saint Sixtus of Westvleteren
- Entry/Admission - St. Bernardus Brewery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mike Eyns Tours
Rolling fields soaked in history
Thankfully, the battlefield is largely as it appeared in 1815. Rolling hills, farm fields, the wooded and walled Ho…
I wanted to go to some sights and museums that were not on any tour I could find, so I contacted Michael and ask if…
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We felt so lucky to find Michael, he is one of those truly rare finds. W…
A memorable day
My son and I had a day tour with Michael from Brussels to the Waterloo battle site. From beginning to end, it was f…
Friendly and very informative tours
We travelled to Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Mechelen with Mike over 2 separate days. He is very knowledgable, flexi…
Fanatic Private Day Tour
My wife and teenage son took a private day tour with Mike. Our primary purpose was to visit two family war graves (…
Great trip to Flanders Fields
We arranged a trip with Michael taking us to Passchendaele, the cemeteries and battle locations around the area. H…
Great few hours visiting here very detailed museum but easy to follow and easily manoeuvre road all the exhibits.
Outstanding visit to Waterloo battlefield et al
Michael was extremely informative. He picked up/dropped me off at my hotel in Brussels. We drove the battlefield …
Great Private Tour
Having Mike as your tour guide takes all the stress out of traveling. We did a tour with Mike to Brugge. He picke…
Bruges and Ghent Day Tour was PERFECT
Can't say enough good things about a private tour with Michael. Showed up early at our hotel in a clean/fueled Merc…
Brussels and So Much More
My husband and I booked Michael for 4 days. We started with a walking tour of Brussels which, in truth, could have …
Four of us had the pleasure of traveling with Michael for a day from Brussels to Bruges. We had an amazing time. Mi…
Michael is THE BEST!!
My husband and I travelled to Belgium for his work, and I really wanted to visit the Tulip Festival in Amsterdam. I…
Wonderful Day in Amsterdam
My daughter and I had the opportunity to have Michael as our Tour Guide on full-day tour to Amsterdam from Brussels…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about The Belgian Beer Routes
- The Belgian Beer Routes will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book The Belgian Beer Routes on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Belgian Beer Routes on Tripadvisor
- The Belgian Beer Routes price starts from AU$1,227.13. Discover and book The Belgian Beer Routes on Tripadvisor
- The Belgian Beer Routes cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Belgian Beer Routes on Tripadvisor