Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-60, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Light refreshments
- Protective gears (helmet and glove), rain coat (on rainy day)
- Drinking water and fruits in season
- Roundtrip transportation to and from selected areas in Phuket
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Insurance (ATV’s damages not covered)
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all Hotels in Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala. Surin, Bangtao Beaches, and Laguna hotels. Transfers from other areas in Phuket = 1,000 Baht per car or 1,400 Baht per van. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child age 8-15 years. Child under 8 years not permitted to drive ATV.
- Maximum age 60 years
- 'Passenger Only' can be booked locally prior to tour pick up.
- Minimum age of Passenger 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You do not need previous ATV experience.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should not take part.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala. Surin, Bangtao Beaches, and Laguna hotels. Transfers from other areas in Phuket = 1,000 Baht per car or 1,400 Baht per van. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Pickup time is 30–60 minutes prior to the booked tour start time. (Whilst ATV ride and instructions briefing is for 2 hours, need to set aside at least 4-5 hours for return transfers.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour?
- Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour price starts from AU$135.61. Discover and book Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour cancellation policy?
- Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour?
- Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour is hosted by IAsia Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact IAsia Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Amazing Quad Bike ATV Tour - 2 hour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1ATV Phuket ToursStop: 2 hoursIf you’re looking for a new way to explore the natural wonderlands of Phuket, our ATV offers a different and unique All Terrain Vehicle tour. Enjoy a fun and safe ride through real untamed rainforests, get in touch with local villages, farms, plantations, dark mangrove forests, discover a hidden waterfall and a unspoilt beach.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2018
#85 of 846 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- GerhardCH00Surely a must for visitorsThe cruise is wonderful! Wunderful is in particular the view on the surroundigs: illuminated temples, bridges radiant in various colors, and all the skyscrapers around - a mysterious experience. Good is as well the life music - first close to the buffet and eating area, later on the roof of the boat. As entertaining the music is, as disturbing it is for communication. The food itself is reasonable - probably the weakest part of the offer - and for its quality rather expensive.
- D B00A perfect way to visit the templesThankyou so much for our temples tour, Arrow was the perfect host and an excellent guide, he couldn’t have been better, I would definitely recommend. We loved the tour!
- Adventure25994300Floating Market & Umbrella Market ToursWe just finished and are leaving now. This was a wonderful trip. So much to see and do. The umbrella market was great and we bought things we didn't even need but there was very little pressure. The floating market was fantastic as well, we didn't buy much here but it was like riding through Venice. Wonderful place, if you come to Thailand you must come to the floating market. Our guide "Visa" was very kind and educational. From start to finish he was teaching us something. Thank you so much for your help and all the care you gave us.
- MikluS100WonderfulExcellent service to skip the crowded lines at the immigration. Felt like a VIP😊👌....there was a guide waiting at the aerobridge..absolutely flawless
- singhasam00New site for Art in ParadiseI visited the old Art in Paradise site in Central Chiang Mai several times, so on my latest trip to Thailand I was a bit surprised to find it shut. Weeds were growing all over the frontage and I was told that it had closed and moved 9km away about three years ago. Nothing daunted, I hired a tuktuk and roared my way out to the new site. It turned out to be smaller than the old one and limited to just the ground floor, but it had a whole new range of illusions to enjoy. One of my favourites was the sight of a giant bubble apparently being blown out into the room by a figure in a painting. The seating illusion where one person sits at the back of a room while a "giant" person in the foreground pats them on the head has survived the move and is still just as much fun. There is everything from a T.Rex in an iceberg to jungle scenes and a chance to be an angel. It was all very clever but, from a personal view, I enjoyed the old place better with its much wider range of artwork, more exhibits and a better atmosphere. You also have a lot further to travel to make a visit from the Old City area. Still worth a visit to make your own mind up. I should say that staff at the new site were extremely friendly and very helpful, the toilets were immaculate and the cafe was an illusion in itself with a very clever white and black colour scheme.
- 517kirstyk00Floating Market and Bridge over River KwaiWent on the Floating Marker and Bridge over the River Kwai private booking as was cheaper than group booking We had the best experience. Chin and Mr Tum were amazing. Chin was full of information and such fun. He may have done this trip lots of times but he made it feel unique and was still very genuinely saddened by the cemetery. Great trip to do. 5 adults on ours. Well done IAsia
- Clubess100A Great Experience!I can't enough good about IASIA, the tour company that our travel company in Viet Nam, Vivutravel, subcontracted while we were in Bangkok (4 days there, after 11 days in VN). Ann, our guide, & Thom, our driver, were super friendly, as helpful, flexible & dependable as could be, & because of their efforts, we had an excellent several days in Bangkok & a great ending to our 2 week+ time in Thailand & Viet Nam. We also appreciated the gift bag that Ann & Thom presented to us, which contained face masks, a bag of mixed nuts, & wipes. Also, Thom had new bottles of water in the very-nicely-sized mini-van that took us to so many wonderful places & sights. Thank you, IASIA, Ann & Thom!
- PaulZ28500100% Excellent!My party of 3 absolutely LOVED this dinner cruise! Trust me on this... we cruised VERY COMFORTABLY on our small boat and enjoyed a fabulous meal, all the while laughing at the larger buffet boats that were also on the river. If you want a super pleasant evening cruising the river and enjoying a multi-course table delivered delicious meal... this is the way to go!
- Daniel M00Great Fights!A great night of Muay Thai with 7 fights in about 2 hours! Great atmosphere and had a ride to and from my hostel! It was a treat to see Thailands national sport in the real!
- Timothy B00Carnival MagicGreat show, very original, can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like it before, worth going to see for yourself
- rachelj65700Been to much betterLittle options available for food, no snacks really either. Fruit looked like it had had better days, as did the pastries. Place was clean, despite reading reviews which said otherwise. The staff continuously came out to clean the floor and tables. All in all, wouldn’t return. Was a lot to pay for couple of drinks. Burger King across from lounge was good though :-)
- anna m00This is a ScamA horrible experience. I was over charged twice the promoted price. The staff was rude, and worst food I had in Thailand.
- Arizer R00Great fights at a great priceCool exp and unlike the fights we saw in Phuket these were real. We got VIP and the AC and free beer made it worth it. Cool experience.
- torir57300Highly RecommendFantastic activity. Good amount of ziplines at various lengths. The guys who helped us were fun and interactive. My mom was terrified to go, and the men checked on her throughout the course. Highly recommend!
- 542RichardM00Speedy and friendly serviceWas met on time by a super friendly lovely lady who quickly guided us through the airport and helped us with luggage etc before taking us to our meeting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.