Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Nestled deep in the greenery that surrounds the fishing village of Kolad, this riverside campsite offers you a charming place to stay while you enjoy your rafting adventure. This power-packed package combines a thrilling rafting trip on the Kundalika, as well as fun activities on the campsite, such as kayaking, Burma Bridge, Tarzan Swing, and ziplining. This package also includes a comfortable stay in luxury tents, with all meals. IMPORTANT: This Kolad rafting package cost is based on two people sharing one of the large luxury tents on the property. Prices will change if the number of travellers per tent changes.
Sterling Nature Trails Kundalika, Kolad, Kundalika Rafting Camp, Village Kamat off, Mulshi Rd, Roha, Kolad, Maharashtra 402304, India
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in AC luxury tents on twin-sharing basis for 1 night.
- Bookings will have to be made for a minimum of 2 and in even numbers for greater than 2 travellers.
- Room facilities: Private sit-out, attached washroom, tea/coffee maker
- All meals from evening tea on Day 1 to lunch on Day 2
- 1 rafting session of 13 kms which will take about 2 hrs
- Adventure activities: 1 session each of kayaking, Burma Bridge, ziplining, Tarzan Swing
- All Fees and Taxes
- Any services or costs not mentioned in inclusions
- Transport from the campsite to rafting start point by shared (7-8 person) local rickshaws.
- Local transfers are approximated Rs 500-800/person. Subject to change. Payable to driver directly.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I would say the experience given by the great next and it's wonderful staff is the best part of our 5 day trip to Maharashtra! This rafting experience is a must go to plan if you're looking for just a weekend plan with friends or planning a holiday getaway outside the hubub of…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Great Next
Well i visited this place with my friends.. staff service was great..Dinner and breakfast facilities was also upto …
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…
Had an amazing experience at chadar trek. All the ppl invloved were really vry cooperative and trying to make ur tr…
Scuba in Phuket
Got the random link of TGN while surfing internet for scuba in Phuket. Got a call from Tanvi within couple of minut…
I spoke to Rohit from the team about this trip. He arranged the entire trip in a jiffy and also made customization …
Island Hopping Tour at Phuket
I booked my island hopping tour for phi phi island. My trip was well organised and enjoyed all the islands included…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay
- Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay on Tripadvisor
- Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay price starts from AU$113.40. Discover and book Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay on Tripadvisor
- Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay on Tripadvisor
- Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rafting in Kolad With Premium Tent Stay on Tripadvisor