DURATION : 8 HOURS
– 8:00 a.m ( or Depending on Cruiseship Timetable , Please let us know your cruiseship timetable to arrange well ). Pick up OUTSIDE CHAN MAY port ( You walk about 15 minutes to go ENTRANCE of CHAN MAY to meet our tourguide & avoid Port fee ) . Our Tour guide will hold a welcome Board with your name .
– 9:30. Arrive to Hue and visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1802 – 1945.
– 12:00. Visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.,
- 12:30 : Take 30 minute boat trip on perfume River
– 13:00: Tour guide will bring you the local restaurant to enjoy Authentic Food in Hue
– 14:00: Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
– 16:00 :Return to the ship for sure.( You can come back to Your cruiseship earlier or Later Depending on Your cruiseship Timetable. Just let us Know )
– Private Air conditioned new Car , Minivan with experienced driver or large bus
– Professional English speaking tour guide
– All entrance tickets in Hue imperial Palace, Khai dinh King Tomb.
– Authentic Lunch at Local restaurant
– 30 minute boat trip on perfume river
– Cold bottled of water & tissue
EXCLUDED : Port fee, Drinks, Personal Expenses