08.30AM Pickup at the hotel and visit both the North and the South of Phu Quoc:
• Sim wine factory: When visit the Sim wine factory, you will have opportunity to see, hear from processing the delicious wines from fruit sim of owners sim wine production. Along with that will bring the bottle back to with great-term sim wine as gifts for friends and relatives.
• Pearl Farm: There are many Pearl Shops on the Island, and here you will find some remarkable pearls and interesting information about the history of pearl farming on the island through a presentation they show you on your arrival.
• Coconut Prison: Coconut Tree Prison located about 5km north of An Thoi Town. The prison was built by the French colonial administration before World War II and was later used by the Americans during the Vietnam War to house tens of thousands of prisoners
• Fish Sauce Factory: For a completely unique experience visit one of the many fish sauce distilleries in Duong Dong.
• Sao Beach (Relax – Swimming - Sun bath): You will have opportunities for empty sun drenched beaches under those coconut trees will be found around the northern and northeastern part of the island.
• Fishing Village (Ham Ninh): You will find a jetty that extends a couple hundred meters out to sea to allow for the shallow waters along the coast here.
• Waterfall Tranh Stream (for rain season only): Located about 7km southeast of Duong Dong Town, after a short 15 minute stroll along the shaded forest path you reach what is the islands largest string of waterfalls and rock pools, also a good place for a swim when the falls are flowing, because the stream tends to dry up before the rainy season arrives each year.
• Pepper Farm: You’ll find pepper plantations mostly around the central and northern parts of the island and most farmers won’t mind you stopping to take photos or viewing these amazing storks of pepper trees or the drying pepper. You can also buy pepper products to bring home as souvenirs, to impress your friends and relatives.
• Phu Quoc Dog Farm (Ridgeback dog): On the Island there is a sanctuary which is great fun for dog lovers to visit on their tour.
• National Park (forest walking): There is a good walking trail 5km before Ganh Dau, where the going is relatively easy and trail wide enough to take in the surrounding environment.
• Nguyen Trung Truc Temple: This temple is dedicated to Nguyen Trung Truc, a leader of the resistance campaign of the 1860s against the newly arrived French.
• Cape Ganh Dau (Cambodia view): Just adventure through the village and you’ll find this little piece of paradise.
• Vung Bau Beach (1,5 hours for enjoy lunch, here or Sao Beach)
• Phu Quoc Bee Farm (Fo Organic And Save The Bee With Us)
Drop off at your hotel around 04.30PM.