Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
#Uncover Ko Samui's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this half-day tour. Marvel at the Big Buddha temple, admire the sandy beaches from Laad Ko lookout, drop by the Grandmother and Grandfather rocks, and see the Mummified Monk. - Guided tour to glimpse natural wonders of Ko Samui - Chance to visit to unique rock formations—Hin Yai & Hin Ta - Opportunity to see preserved mummified monk at Wat Khunaram - Lush waterfalls of Na Muang & photos at Big Buddha Temple - Stroll up to panoramic Lad Koh viewpoint
- You'll start atKoh SamuiKoh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, ThailandFree Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)See address & details
- 1Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chaweng BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hin Ta & Hin Yai RocksStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Na Muang WaterfallStop: 1 minute - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atKoh SamuiKoh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, ThailandFree Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)See address & details
Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Admission fee
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Entry/Admission - Chaweng Beach
- Entry/Admission - Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)
- Entry/Admission - Na Muang Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sightseeing Phuket
Phuket Leisure trip
Phuket is one of the finest place i have everything encounter . Things were well planned by the tour operator happy…
Phuket had always been a dream place for me . And when I was here a last few month back , really enjoyed my stay an…
Worth of value !!!!!!
One of the most amazing experience of my life was Phuket. Phuket is another famous island of Thailand where it is v…
Best tour operator
During this time of crisis I stand with the world and support the tour operator. I have opted for many services fro…
Learned so much! Our guide was amazing. Definitely worth a day to see this incredible history in Thailand!
Our trip didn't follow the exact route as advertised but the guide was very knowledgeable. We didn't get to see the…
My husband and I booked the Maeklong Railway Market & Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour and we loved it. It was g…
very well organised tour, on time all the time. Our guide Mayo was very prepared, and know all about the history
Ayutthaya Temples Tour by road
An interesting and varied tour, Maya very informative and funny. Tour good value for money. well paced.
Must have trip
Had a great time would love u go more.. Amazing food great ambience... Served with the most delicious food 😋
Good value for money
An excellent way of seeing a bit more of Phuket. It is a short glimpse, but hey the price is ridiculously low. The …
Fantastic visit to Ayutthaya with best guide yet.
We had a wonderful day and learned a ton about the history of Thailand and Ayutthaya from Mai. We were a small grou…
Amazing time with the best ever guide
We, a party of seven, spent a wonderful day in Ayutthaya, with a professional and friendly tour guide, Lin. She kno…
Excellent tour . I would strongly recommend this tour . Our tour guide Lin was very knowledgeable and speaks very g…
I am so happy that I got this chance to go for this fabulous trip... Best memory for my life thanku sunleisure
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!