Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Discover the highlights of Koh Samui on a full-day trip showing you all the famous spots - Visit temples and statues and witness the work day of locals on a rubber and coconut plantation - Enjoy the beautiful Namuang Waterfall and cool off in the pool or just relax next to the mighty water stream - Savor a delicious lunch and marvel at the great views of the island from a mountain top - Take a rugged ridge on a 4X4 army jeep - See the famous mummified monk who died in the sitting meditation position - Visit the iconic Grandmother and Grandfather rocks
- You'll start atKo SamuiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Plai LaemStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hin Ta & Hin Yai RocksStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Na Muang WaterfallStop: 1 minute - Admission includedSee details
- 6Secret Buddha GardenStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atKo SamuiKo Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, ThailandKo Samui, Thailand’s second-largest island, lies in the Gulf of Thailand off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus. It's known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves, and dense, mountainous rainforest, plus luxury resorts and posh spas.See address & details
Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Round Trip Transfer
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Plai Laem
- Entry/Admission - Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)
- Entry/Admission - Na Muang Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Secret Buddha Garden
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bangkok Travel Agency
I had been so many places but this was actually awesome.The culture and beautiful places made this tour more specia…
I highly appreciate the beauty of places in Bangkok. It was a great tour with great relaxation and peace too with n…
The place was good and visiting there was great. Although, the hospitality was excellent and experiencing the place…
Relaxed and peaceful
The visit to temples and knowing about Buddha after a visit to such a beautiful temple was awesome. It was so relax…
Beauty with culture
We went to the temples and other beautiful places and it was so beautiful and peaceful in all places.It was great t…
Definitely an interesting experience. Signed up for an 11:30 trip, however, was told the day of it was starting at …
No respect for your time and really racist tour guide
This has been the worst tour I have ever taken. It was not 8 hours as listed but 12. They have no respect for your …
I haven't thought to have such a memorable trip with my family. All the temples were so big and royal. Clicked so m…
We have so much fun on that day it's an unforgettable day for me and I am so happy that my friends was with all the…
Good choice close to airport
Stayed one night before flight next day at Don Muang airport. Clean transit hotel with breakfast. They have a shutt…
This is in the list of the UNESCO. The architecture is breathtaking. This temple is considered as the first Univers…
Bangkok Flexi city tour was Awesome
Thank you so much Bangkok Travel Agency. When we booked the tour we was supposed to do one day whole city tour and …
Lunch in Asiatique Bangkok
After visiting Wat Pho I asked Mr. Sawad, the driver to bring us to Asiatique. We have never been there before. The…
I like Thailand more!
First of all, I did explore only the places I like. But after I've been in this trip I think Thailand has many more…
I fall in love with Suphanburi!
This is my first time to Suphanburi! I heard about some places in this province like Buengchavak, Buffalo village. …
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,406 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 286 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour
What time does Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour start?
Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour?
How much is Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour?
Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour price starts from AU$85.68. Discover and book Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour cancellation policy?
Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Koh Samui Mountain Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor