Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Bike and boat adventure around Inle Lake. Our experienced biking guide will take you around Nyaung Shwe, Maine Thauk and Thale U in the east side of Inle Lake. Fresh drinks and boat ride to the west side of Inle Lake to explore Indein temples ruined. Continue biking through Kyae Sar Kone, Khaung Daing and finally to Nyaung Shwe. Ways of life, local foods, temples, boat trip, nature and stunning view of Inle Lake will be included.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byGreen Season Travel
- 1Inle LakeStop: 72 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Inle LakeStop: 10 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Indein VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Mine Thauk MarketStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Nyaung Shwe Cultural MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
Nyaungshwe, Nyaungshwe, Shan State
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
- Entry/Admission - Indein Village
- Entry/Admission - Mine Thauk Market
- Entry/Admission - Nyaung Shwe Cultural Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Green Season Travel
Amazing in country Myanmar travel
Due to Covid-19 we have been 'stuck in Yangon for 5 months. The Government opened up domestic travel and we contact…
9 days in Bagan/Pindaya/Inle Lake
Jack organised a brilliant 9 day tour of Myanmar. We wanted to experience local life and we couldn’t have done it w…
Excellent service by Jack, who arranged the logistics of the trip. Highly recommended. We engaged their services fo…
Escape from the City
Since Kyaiktiyo appears in the book "500 Sacred Places of the World", we couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit …
Wow! Great tour and VERY responsive!
We got messed up on our dates of arrival and Jack and his team fixed everything without batting an eye. We spent tw…
Tour was fabulous! The guide is a true blue Burmese guy who is patient, polite and delivers an excellent customised…
Mandalay, Bagan and Yangon
We got what was promised to us and more. Zaw Min Oo aka Jack is a true blue Burmese guy who is patient, polite and …
Chin State, I want to go back!
Last november we went on a four day trip to Southern Chin State with Zaw Min Oo AKA Jack and AungPhone Myint Kyaw A…
Fantastic Hpa An
Tour guide Diamond was professional, kind and pleasant. Also the driver. Full day tour was amazing and a highlight …
All peoples are friendly,nice,and very welcoming.The market tours where also amazing, and the cooking classes where…
Yangon City Tour
We just spent 2 incredible days with our amazing tour guide Jack, of Green Season Travel. We covered all of the hig…
12 Days In Myanmar
Just returned from a 12 day trip to Myanmar. Our host/guide(s) Jack et al, were great. We were met at all of our de…
Quaint clean mountain valley city
One of the best unspoilt tourist destinations in Myanmar this city is clean fresh and charming. Nestled beside the …
Day trip to Golden Rock
Contacted Jack on very short notice and he accomodated us far beyond our expectations . From picking us up next mor…
Highly recommend Bago and Golden Rock 2 day, 1 night trip
Jack and his company came highly recommended on Facebook and didn't disappoint. Jack replied promptly to emails and…
- Duration: 8–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat
What time does East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat start?
East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat on Tripadvisor
How much is East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat?
East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat price starts from AU$155.18. Discover and book East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat on Tripadvisor
What is the East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat cancellation policy?
East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book East and west of Inle Lake adventure by bike and boat on Tripadvisor