In Tokyo’s western suburbs of Mitaka, you’ll find the one-of-a-kind Ghibli Museum. The museum/ theme park is often referred to as "Japan's Disney" and is a fantastic and whimsical museum dedicated to the legendary Studio Ghibli film studio.
Co-founded by director Hayao Miyazaki, Studio Ghibli is behind some of Japan’s most beloved animated films, such as “My Neighbor Totoro,” “Princess Mononoke,” and “Spirited Away". The museum attracts a huge number of visitors and tickets are extremely limited, so it is best to acquire the tickets in advance to ensure you can visit the museum when you are in town.
• Easily pre-order your tickets online
• Tickets are delivered to your hotel or place of stay for your convenience
• Explore the museum at your leisure, and watch one of Miyazaki's earliest films (only shown in the museum theater)
• Shop for exclusive Ghibli-themed souvenirs at the museumYou can pre-order your tickets until the 5th of the previous month of your ticket date. For example, if you would like tickets for February, you must place your order with us by January 5th (23:59 JST), or if you would like tickets for October, you must place your order with us by September 5th (23:59 JST), and so forth.
Required Information at the time of booking (required by the 5th of the previous month of your ticket date):
• 1) Your Hotel (or your place of stay)
• 2) 3 different dates and 3 different times (in order of preference) to enter the museum
• 3) Ages of each guest
• 4) Lead traveler's full name as it appears on his/her passportPlease review "Additional Details" for information required for this booking.