Be careful! Be attentive to the photos we took in this house we rented this summer and see the differences. Generally speaking, the house is unfinished, it's in a very poor condition. As you can see in the pictures:
- the main closet was with mortar at sight;
- the panels that should cover the kitchen wall were incomplete, and in some parts there's a painting barely covering the hole;
- the stairs were narrow, unfinished and full of stains ;
- there wasn’t a table inside, only a small counter. The table outside was ok, but almost in the dark. It was impossible to have dinner there! We have to buy candles to try to enlighten the only table in the house, in order to see our dinner.
- in the description of the house the tv set was included, but in fact there wasn’t any.
During our stay the blinder of the main door didn’t work and it took 3 days to be fixed. Whenever we took a shower on the first floor, the water would drip on...