I booked a week in the hotel last month, and went on my own just to relax and get some sun!
The hotel is lovely. I was in a room surrounded by beautifully kept gardens. I found the staff very helpful, buffet food was great and this resort Jandi is very quiet - not noisy like some of the other Canary island resorts. Went on a side trip to a goat farm and trip round the interior which was great. THere seemed to be a lot of solo women travellers, lots of German tourists, not that many Brits. I would definately recommend this hotel, the spa is excellent. I would definately re-book this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Pajara
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.