Les Balcons is a set of 8 buildings, most of them connected with each other by underground parkings. All buildings are almost on the slopes. The rooms are spacious, built in a traditional style, using wooden accents tastefully combined with stone. The apartments are clean and well planned. The only thing is that the girls at the reception desk sometimes give misleading information ;-) not a big drawback though...
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons De La Rosiere Hotel La Rosiere
- Les Balcons De La Rosiere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a relaxed stay right on the resort, enjoy the subtle mix of traditionnal charm and modern comfort of this 8-chalet apartment complex. These spacious apartments can welcome up to 17 guests. The unique view on the Tarentaise valley is exceptional, along with a great sunshine exposure. Free and direct access to the Eucherts center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Les Balcons de la Rosiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.