This is a really lovely place to stay and we have been going there year after year. It really does feel like a holiday home. For 2012, we decided to go to Zante for a change in July, but now I am getting withdrawal symptoms and will probably book for a week in September as I can't imagine a year without a stay at the Matina. The family and staff could not be any nicer, and the English caretaker is very good if you need any thing late at night. We did have some cockroaches come into the room, but the hotel did deal with them as best they could. Would have been excellent apart from this but, well, it is Greece and very hot! The dama dama was the best restaurant we found but it does get busy. Flyers taverna on the beach did a good Greek night, and Nikos is a lovely man who is very interesting with his love of flying, and can often be seen flying over the Matina.
Jeanette and Larry Lambert
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel
- Matina Aparthotel Pefkos, Rhodes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Matina Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.