Great location, beautiful rooms, good service but don't expect to have your bags
carried. We paid the extra and got the club access. Great value - pre dinner drinks and breakfast included also after noon tea. Overall very nice. The receptionist in the Executive Club
excelled in her job and gave 110% service to our family. Her name was Gemma and very friendly and helpful. Will stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 Hotel
- Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 Hotel Macau
- Sofitel Ponte 16
- Sofitel Macau
- Macau Peninsula Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on Macau's picturesque waterfront, Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 is located in the center of the city and amidst the charming historical quarter with walking distance to St. Paul's Ruins and A-Ma Temple! The complex of restaurant, bar, recreational facilities, meeting and banquet venues, in-house casino and MJ Gallery ensures that Sofitel has created an exquisite world for lovers of "art de vivre". The hotel has an easy access to the major points of entry into Macau and offers its guests complimentary transfers to the Macau ferry terminal and GongBei border gate on the Ponte 16 casino shuttle buses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Splendia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.