On arriving at 21:40 after a long day travelling, we were immediatley ushered down for the last 20 minutes of the evening meal which was appriciated.
The room was spacious with a very large bed and loads of pillows which created a nice enviroment for some good sleep.
The food varied daily offering a wide selection. Could not fault the food. The Matredies greated you on arrival at the Dining area to show you to a vacant table even though some still deemed it neccessary to run and grab a table.
The Chill-out Bar 'does what it says on the tin' It provided an excellent relaxing area to enjoy a few beers fetched courtesy of the bar staff. You've probably read about the Gran Tenerfe not accepting money for drinks but having to sign a slip. We could not understand most of the writing on these of what drinks we had had as the rep stated it was all in short hand and the receipt numbers don't tally up with the ref numbers on your bill when you go pay. Saying that, all our bills tallied up correctly and it was ok as we was'nt having to fath about with money just order and sign. That said I think the receipt should state the amount you are signing for rather than just stating 2 cana (2 beers).
All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Hats off to the Thomson Reps as well who pointed us in all directions for places to go visit by foot of bus.
Go out the bottom of the Hotel and the cracking beach is some 4 meters away ;-)
The entertainment was'nt our cup of tea as we thought it was old fashion but everyone has different tastes.
Certainly going to book here again as it provided a very clean, welcoming enviroment providing good food and drink.
Cheers Gran Tinerfe
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.