We stayed one night before heading back to the US following a week in Tuscany area. We arrived around noon and they allowed us to check-in early. Once settled, we took the FREE luxury bus into Rome. It leaves every two hours from the hotel and returns every two hours. The last shuttle out of Rome is 11pm.
For guests returning to the US, there is also a free shuttle to Terminal 5 @FCO.
The hotel itself needs a little upgrade, but the beds are comfortable and newer. The blow dryer in our room shorted out, and our call to maintenance went unanswered.
If you're in Rome for a short stay, the convenience and free bus services make it worth putting up with a few issues.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business-oriented Hotel located 1/2 km from Leonardo Da Vinci, Fiumcino Airport & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.