Wonderfully situated in al large park property, easily accessible from brussels International Airport is this hotel an excellent choice for those who can afford it. Great service, good eating, nice, large rooms and all fascilities makes the Dolce la Hulpe Brussels a great choice for conferences and a relaxing wellness dwelling while doing business in Brussels.
Only minus for me was it taking minutes before the shower was hot, and the in-room safe is not large enough for a 17" professional laptop.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels Hotel La Hulpe
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels Hotel
- Dolce Hotel La Hulpe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels is located in the heart of the ancient Sonian forest creating a tranquil and verdant sanctuary only minutes from the Brussels City Centre and Brussels International Airport. This premier resort and conference hotel is dedicated to inspiring its business and leisure guests—especially with its indoor pool and fitness center, a lavish CINQ MONDES Spa, two superb restaurants and lounges, and a selection of 264 guest rooms and suites newly appointed with ultra-modern conveniences and sleek, contemporary decor. Featuring 4,500 m² (47,900 sq. ft) of IACC certified meeting space that includes 2 auditoriums, 35 meeting rooms and the most cutting-edge technology, Dolce La Hulpe Brussels balances work with play by offering exceptional sports, recreational and leisure opportunities onsite and in the breathtaking natural beauty of the surroundings. Every aspect of one's stay nourishes the mind, body and spirit, in the tradition of Dolce Hotels and Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Dolce la Hulpe Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.