Family of 3 plus small go stayed for 2 nights. Extremely comfortable rooms, although not huge. The better rooms (I think), are 2 rooms on top of each other. good for a little privacy although perhaps a little cramped. Very well appointed though, with nice roll-top bath.
Staff are, in the main, enthusiastic and helpful. sometimes, though, you wonder if/when you will be noticed and attended to. First morning for breakfast we ambled in the retaurant and had to wait 10 mins, and then caught the eye of a waitress to get served, and it wasn't busy. similar experience at lunch in the bar, when you seem to get forgotten about for some reason. Food is good though, and worth the persistence !
Overall, would probably return for a weekend treat...although as we like the coast we have found that similar value can be had in walberswick and southwold, where you are obviously closer.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.