We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights over New Year. We didnt have any problems, staff seemed friendly, rooms were small but we were hardly in there apart from to sleep. No wardrobe space but again not really a problem for 3 nights. Breakfast was included but it was nothing special, just continental, ham, cheese, bread, fruit etc.
We didnt have an evening meal in hotel due to being at Disney, but the buffet did look ok.
Tips for Disney - Take drinks with you for kids, eat at the fast food places (prices are about service station prices) and use the free fastpass service.
Would stay in this hotel again - good base for the parks (15 min drive)
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Torcy Hotel Marne-La-Vallee
- Campanile Torcy Marne La Vallée
- Campanile Torcy Marne-La-Vallee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Campanile hotel is located in Torcy, 17 miles east of Paris. It offers air conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and free on-site private parking.A continental breakfast is served daily and the Campanile Torcy Marne-La-Vallée has a bar and restaurant.The Campanile Torcy Marne-La-Vallée is a 10 minute walk from Torcy RER train station which offers direct access to central Paris and Disneyland Resort Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Campanile Torcy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.