A wonderful short-break in probably one of the oldest and most characterful properties near Bath. Our hosts, Beth and Norman, made us both feel very welcome - nothing was too much trouble and breakfast which was cooked to order was wonderful. Very pleasant canal walk into Bath, for which Beth provided us with a map, directions and bottles of water, although you can also hire bicycles from near by if you'd prefer. I have to say if you're looking for a five star hotel experience you're probably wasting your time but if you looking for somewhere cosy and full of character with charming hosts I don't think you could chose a better place to stay. Truly felt like a home from home, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath Hotel
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath Hotel Monkton Combe
- The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful, rambling Medieval Manor in country village 2.25miles/ 8 minutes drive from centre of Bath. Dating from 1262 with Tudor inglenook fire spacious ensuite bedrooms with TV, video, DVD, WIFI. Fantastic candlelit restaurant with excellent local reputation for fine food in 16th and 19th century dining rooms on Fridays, Saturdays. Bring Your Own Wine - No Corkage Charge! Rural walks along brook to local pubs, canal boat/bike hire 5 minutes wander. Parking, gardens. Heaven! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Manor House Monkton Combe Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.