Went to enjoy the rains but the hotel was a big disappointment - starting from the reception - a cold windy hall - no welcome drink, no fruits or cookies in the room, no slippers or bath robes either. On asking for the latter, we were told these were not in our package even though we were in the deluxe rooms. The bathrooms need a complete revamp - leaky and cold. The linen was clean but the sofas were badly stained. There were only two bottles of mineral water every day even in double occupancy.
The library and activity room was just a corridor- badly lit and unwelcoming. There is no Airtel signal.
The one saving grace was the food and the F&B manager went out of his way to accommodate our requests but the waiters were not very efficient.
Not the best place for a rainy holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Brightland Holiday Village Hotel
- Brightland Holiday Village Mahabaleshwar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRIGHTLAND is Mahabaleshwar's finest resort with world class amenities and facilities. Located in a exclusive peaceful location on a hillside, overlooking the Krishna river valley and the Sahyadri hill ranges and surrounded by dense tropical rain forest. The view is superb and the facilities unmatched by any in Mahabaleshwar. The only small hotel in the world with 4 independent restaurants, a all glass lounge/bar overlooking the valley, Prana health spa and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Brightland Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.