Had a great time at Sonaisali.The staff were exceptional,we felt like family.They were so friendly and approachable.The pool area is great as was the food,entertainment and excursions if one wanted to broaden their horizons.Accomodation was clean and comfortable and the grounds/gardens beautifully maintained.A great place to escape for families or travelling solo for some much needed R&R.Would go again.
PS:Had a basic scuba lesson in the pool area with Issey,knowledgable and a nice guy.Also easy on the eyes!!Very fit and buff!!!Thanks Sonaisali for the memories.
- Also Known As:
- Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji Hotel
- Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji Hotel Sonaisali Island
- Hotel Sonaisali Island
- Sonaisali Island Resort
- Sonaisali Island
- Sonaisali Island Hotel Fiji
- Fiji Sonaisali Island Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 25 minutes from Nadi Airport. Award winning traditional accommodation comprises 123 rooms/bures. Two world-class restaurants with cuisine inspired by the best of European, Indian, Fijian and Asian Influences. 4 Bars, Large lagoon style pool with swim up bar, horseriding, tennis, volleyball, water sports, surf tours, shopping tours, snorkelling trips, dolphin watching trips, jet skis, sunset cruises, Spa Centre, free Kids Club, games room. Green Globe 21 certified. Perfect for Weddings and Honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Sonaisali Island Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.