The Hotel knows customer service, everyone was friendly and eager to help. The free shuttle was first rate, just ask and they were ready to drop off and made sure with a phone call you could be picked up. The hotel is also with in walking distance to most areas. The room was very nice and clean, everything worked including wifi with good service. on our floor you did not have to mess around with the inroom coffee stuff, just down the hall they had fresh coffee and tea already made. The parking was also free self parking. We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda And Spa New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.