I can't speak to the value of the hotel for the average traveler; I work for a non-corporate Starwood property (but different brand) so my room rate was very low. However, I was quite impressed by the staff, particularly the front desk associate who checked me in (unfortunately i don't remember her name, but she was blonde and I believe she may have been a manager).
My standard king room was in a slightly dated but very well maintained wing, and the bed and bathroom were superb. The only quirk I noticed was that there are no dresser drawers; what I expected to be a dresser was a cabinet with shelves. Not a big issue, but I was too tall to access it easily.
The restaurant had a lovely atmosphere, but the dinner menu was very meat-reliant, so not a good option for me as a vegetarian. After our first night, we chose to explore local restaurants instead. However, the breakfast buffet was very good and service was attentive, from server to manager.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown New Jersey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.