I stayed here for 1 week in March 2012. I was very impressed with the quality of the property and of the staff. The location is also superb as it sits on a lake with a walking trail.
I stayed here with two kids and we took full advantage of the pool. A small complaint might be that a couple of times in the pool the chlorine was a bit much. The water could have been slightly warmer as well.
Breakfast was ample and standard hotel fare.
One of the best things about the hotel is that it is Native Alaska owned.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Anchorage University Lake Hotel Anchorage
- Springhill Suites Anchorage University Lake Hotel
- SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a different kind of hotel with style and space, beautifully priced.Beautiful lakefront lodging with mountain views, in town. Featuring separate areas for sleeping, eating and working, SpringHill Suites provides guests with a microwave, mini-fridge, desk and pull-out sofa bed. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and airport shuttle, as well as pool, whirlpool, exercise room and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Anchorage University Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.