We stayed here with our two children age 11 and 9. Booked the bunk beds room and wished we didn't. Ours was a corner room split into two rooms to make the bunk bed area. It was a strange layout with the only closet in the bathroom which was off the bunk bed room. Bunk beds were in a second room which had the only desk. Our kids were too big for the bunk beds and the blankets kept coming off..made for much younger children. Our room had a queen bed that barely had any space to walk around with the tv armoire stuck in the corner . No table only a narrow sofa table against the wall so nowhere to put things except in the entry area over the fridge or the floor. No chairs in our queen room only the desk chair in the bunk bed room. Would have been nicer and much less cramped to just get a double queen room. If you have very small children and don't mind about small spaces to move in then this is fine. Overall staff was nice and hotel was clean, typical Holiday Inn. No view of space needle but only a short walk away.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle Hotel
- Seattle Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Seattle Center is conveniently located 4 blocks from the Seattle Center where you can visit our city's top attractions, including the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project, and Key Arena. Within a mile of the hotel, you are able to explore the historic Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, Seattle Art Museum, and enjoy some of Seattle's great shopping centers, including Westlake Center, Nordstrom and Pacific Place. Our hotel is also a wonderful place to stay if you are planning on watching our Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders FC, or Seattle Seahawks. Within 2 miles of us are Safeco and CenturyLink Fields as well as the Seattle cruise terminals. Our central location also makes it very easy to venture out of the downtown area and explore the many quirky and distinctive districts which truly make Seattle unique, including Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, Ballard, and Fremont. We are also conveniently located if you are visiting Seattle Pacific University, Seattle University, Pacific Lutheran University, or the University of Washington. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to ensure you have a relaxing and comfortable stay in the Emerald City and are happy to assist with directions, reservations and trip planning so you are able to make the most of your time in our city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.