We had a wonderful time when we stayed at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel in Baltimore. The front desk staff was very knowledgeable and curteous while providing us with excellent customer service.
We were provided with recommendations of restaurants in the area and found out about the free shuttle service that runs through the area.
The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The only two drawbacks which were minor that we noticed was that the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispensers were a little too high when you were sitting in the bathtub.....but it was a minor issue.
The other thing was the motion detector night light that was located under the night stand; everytime we made even a slight move the light came on. We ended up blocking it with a pillow.
We had a good time exploring the art museum, the national aquarium, and Fort McHenry.
I highly recommend this hotel to others.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.