When I first read reviews about this hotel I was a bit apprehensive about booking, however, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I stayed here in February of 2012 for a convention and I really liked it. Here are some pros and cons:
-The room; very clean and spacious, had 3 closets 1 of which was big enough to sleep in, a kitchenette, and a vanity mirror outside of the bathroom with a counter! (which was helpful as we were two girls who needed our own stations)
-location was close enough where you can walk to the convention center on market street and close enough where you can walk to museum row on a nice day
-had a bar/restaurant attached to it
Cons: Nothing that would prevent me from staying here again. Parking fee was 35 a night but that's cheap compared to most other hotels in the area.
-exterior needs some renovation but who really cares about the outside!
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Suites is an all suite downtown Philadelphia hotel, offering spacious studio and one bedroom suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, and select units offer balconies overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Our seasonal rooftop swimming pool allows you to swim high above the hustle and bustle of the city, and our rooftop deck provides a panoramic view of the Philadelphia skyline.Our location in the middle of the city makes getting around very easy, with iconic Philadelphia landmarks and attractions no more than a few minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.