Stayed here for 5 nights and have no complaint's. Recieved a warm welcome on check in and found everybody very helpful and friendly. Room was a good size and very clean.Housekeeping were very friendly and very approachable. I booked this stay on Priceline and for the price paid got very good value.
Was able to access nearly everywhere I wanted to visit from nearby subway stations.
Just one thing which was outside the Hotel's control and which they advised me against using was booking SuperShuttle to take me to JFK. The Hotel warned me they might show and sure enough after 3 calls and a 1 and a half hour wait, no show. Again not the Hotel's fault but something to note.
Overall , would definetly recomend the Marriot Downtown.
- Also Known As:
- New York Marriott Downtown Hotel New York City
- New York Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ensconced in polished stone in a contemporary design, the lobby of our downtown Manhattan hotel is simply breathtaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your New York Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.