The rooms are nice, bathrooms are a little dated, as well as the tv. The views are not the best. Plus i spent 150 in parking across the street. for one night, be sure to read and ask about parking. pay attention to the times.
Executive rooms have mini bars,
Intercontinental Platinum Ambassador, really does not get you much. Received a nice fruit tray. And comp internet. and the ability of a 4pm checkout.
would be nice if the comped the 77$ parking try finding parking on the street
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel
- Intercontinental New York City
- Intercontinental Barclay
- Intercontinental Barclay New York
- New York City Intercontinental
- Barclay New York
- Barclay Hotel New York
- Intercontinental Barclay Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true heritage hotel, with its 1920-30’s decor and stunning lobby, that welcomes guests with residential warmth and luxury. In the heart of Midtown East, The New York Barclay’ s perfect location gives you access to must-see visitor attractions including Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and Central Park. With Grand Central Terminal a few blocks away along Lexington Avenue. The New York Barclay offers great services, a refine and very unique organic restaurant and incredible Concierge ready to help you plan your visits. All of that in a smiling and So Green engaged atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, BookIt.com, Amex, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your InterContinental New York Barclay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.