Having read previous reviews on this hotel for my first visit to New York, I thought it would be a safe bet. We were greeted in reception and shown how to check ourselves in, extremely hassle free and no hanging around! The first elevator takes you up to the fourth floor which is called 'Mission control' - this is where you will find the 'front desk', bars and restaurant area. Exiting on floor four, turning round a corner you access the main lifts to the rest of the hotel - we were on the 21st floor. The elevator was super fast and whisked us up to our floor in no time. Our room was as expected as I had previously looked at footage on YouTube. Yes it is compact, but we were not in New York to stay in our room! It was fresh n funky, the queen size bed was very comfortable. If you are staying here, make sure you are happy with the slight lack of privacy when using the toilet and shower - yes there is a screen for privacy, but you can still hear everything......Tea, coffee and water facilities were available on each floor in a Galley kitchen area at the end of the corridor. All in all, the accomodation was great for self sufficient travellers such as ourselves. To top it all, the location of the hotel was great for all the sites we were planning to visit. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTEL is a first class hotel experience at an affordable price. Check in is all about efficiency, with kiosks that are your digital receptionist where you confirm your booking and grab your room key. The Midtown NYC hotel's 669 cabins offer guests a beautifully designed, flexible smart space to suit individual needs to relax, refresh, connect, and sleep. On the hotel's main level, FOUR, you will find Mission Control, a futuristic, fully equipped concierge desk for one stop service 24/7. Also on FOUR is a restaurant, an outdoor terrace space, a deluxe lounge and bar with private meeting rooms, a state-of-the-art gym, a flexible studio and boardroom for a range of events, a unique lounge space for working or relaxing, and work stations to catch up on email or browse the web. YOTEL serves a complimentary breakfast including coffee, tea, and assorted muffins and whole fruit. Guests can also enjoy complimentary hot beverages on each floor, as well as free Wi-Fi and domestic calls. Conveniently located near Times Square, this Midtown Manhattan hotel provides business and leisure travelers with easy access to New York City attractions, corporate offices, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your YOTEL New York at Times Square West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.