Very good value for NYC. Only 1.5 blocks from the Empire State Building, with a nice view of it from our room. Only open for two months and doing an excellent job of building a fine reputation. Rooms were a bit on the small side but spotlessly clean with really comfortable beds and wonderfully quiet too. The attached restaurant was moderately priced by NY standards and excellent for both breakfast and dinner. About a 5 minute walk to a subway station and only one subway stop away from Times Square.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown West 31st Street Hotel
- Holiday Inn Midtown West 31st Street Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Holiday Inn Hotel on West 31st Street is located between Broadway and 5th Avenue right in the heart of the business and shopping districts of NYC. Our hotel features all high-end finishes and a modern decor. Complimentary High Speed Internet Access and weekday morning newspaper await you as our guest. Come join us in Cuisines Restaurant open daily for Breakfast and Dinner. Macy's flagship store and the Mall of Manhattan are just around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown West 31st Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.