The staff here are not very friendly and helpful. (some are more then others). Location is not the best a bit to far from the downtown/gaslamp area. Walkable but far and streets are pretty dark. Taxi rides can be expensive to and from. Rooms are very clean but very small. And weekends people from other rooms have party's and go out etc and it is very noisy had I to ring down stairs to ask them to tell others to be quite however they already knew this and neighbors were still very loud!! Breakfast was very ordinarily not much choice we didn't eat there once didn't look very clean. Overall I think there are better hotels closer to downtown/gaslamp area for around the same price and probably with better service!!
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - San Diego Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Americas Best Value Inn - San Diego Downtown Hotel
- Park Inn San Diego
- Park Inn West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Americas Best Value Inn San Diego Downtown, we've got you covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Vantage Hospitality, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.