I spent the most amazing 4 nights at this stunning St Regis! From arrival to departure the entire stay was just absolutely flawless. Every employee I encountered was just thrilled to help and cared about how my stay was.
The bar scene is luxurious and vibrant. The cocktails delectable and the service top notch. The rooms are large and stunningly appointed with all the amenities you may need for your trip whether on business or pleasure.
During my stay, I experienced the hotel's spa, Remede Spa. The facilities just like the rest of this San Francisco landmark are gorgeous with fabulous amenities. In addition, my massage was probably the best I have ever had thanks to my therapist Dennis.
If travels take you to San Francisco, look no more. The St Regis will meet and exceed every expectation. You can thank me later!
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel
- St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- St Regis San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious St. Regis San Francisco also has the Museum of the African Diaspora located within the hotel and the renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.