The staff was wonderful, and the restaurant was magnificent. My co-worker injured her arm while at the hotel, and the staff couldn't be more caring. They were all genuinely concerned about her well-being, and kept asking how she was doing throughout our stay. They have a courtesy car from 8-4 on weekdays to take you to nearby locations, which was very convenient. On Feb. 16th, President Obama was speaking in the building next to the hotel, which meant that the roads were closed around the hotel. The staff called us on our cell phone to let us know when the roads opened again, so we could return to the hotel. Their guest service is excellent.
- Also Known As:
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill
- The Huntington Hotel And Nob Hill Spa
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill San Francisco
- The Huntington Hotel Nob Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located atop San Francisco’s famed Nob Hill at California and Taylor streets where cable cars glide past, the Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa is a landmark known for a long-standing tradition of high standards, gracious service, and quiet, understated luxury. The 135 spacious rooms are richly appointed in both traditional and contemporary styles, while the award-winning ‘Big 4 Restaurant’ serves contemporary American cuisine in an elegant club-like setting. The three-level Nob Hill Spa boasts ten treatment rooms, a Zen relaxation room, saunas, steam rooms, an indoor infinity relaxation pool, whirlpool, and a gymnasium. The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.