My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton Maui in early March of 2012 for our honeymoon.
Our overall experience was fantastic. The staff were very helpful with any questions that my wife and I had. The Pool area and Beach front are fantastic. Plenty of spots for Soaking up some Sunshine with plenty of friendly staff ready to take an order for a beverage or even a snack.
The rooms are quite nice. King size beds are very comfortable with massive pillows to rest your head on after a big day of relaxing in the sun.
My wife was dissapointed that we didnt stay longer than 3 nights at the Sheraton Maui and will make it our next holiday destination without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel
- Sheraton Maui
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.